Tuesday 13 March 2007

Stroller screech

Now anybody that reads this blog will be saying please don't mention the stroller/buggy any more on your blog, well I can't not yet until I have covered all aspects of ownership. Yesterday when a was covering the school run I noticed a young mother with a very very stylist 3 wheel stroller going across the park with one wheel hanging off as it went round and round accompanied with a high pitched screech. I new how that mum felt people where turning there heads to look what an advertisement for this company.

One very kind lady left a comment on this site stating why use a stroller at all when you could try a sling which comes in many different styles and makes. This is a very good idea because it brings you close to your baby and leaves both hands free. In my local town I recently saw a lady window cleaner doing her job early in the morning with a new baby attached to her front, and both seemed very happy.
The only problem to the sling idea is if you are suffering any type of back pain, or injury which could be made worst by the additional weight. Also my first baby was born weighing 10lb 11oz which was quite heavy to begin with and within 4 weeks had gone over to the stroller on a permante basis.

No comments: